The Plura Week is from Friday in week 31 until Friday in Week 32. For 2016 that will be the 5th of August until the 12th of August.
There will be:
- an introductory in the use of single rope techniques (SRT) for rappelling and ascending in a cave (this is a basic outline for the diver who has no previous experience on rope)
- picture / video evening in relation to our 10 years anniversary
- dry caving
- social dinner made together
When, where and how? It’s “Plura Time” (i.e. a little bit impulsive and laid back). Keep attention to the “word-of-mouth” and ask us when you arrive (we might put some information at the boards, but no promises)!
Prices – Camping:
- One-time camping fee
- Non NGDF members: NOK 300
- NGDF members: Free (membership fee is NOK 300 and you can register and pay for this before or during the Plura Week)
- Camping per night per adult is NOK 120 (Children: Free)
Prices – Gas fills (updated pr 19.07.2016)
- Suit gas: NOK 10
- Singel tank and stage: NOK 60
- Twin set: NOK 120 (top up, i.e. less than 40 bar: NOK 60)
- Nitrox / Deco gas:
- O2 is 15 øre (NOK 0,15) per liter (NB! Partial pressure filling – requires O2 clean tanks) (top ups with air is charged according to the rates above).
Read more about the Plura Week here!