The Pluraweek is from friday, week 31 to friday, week 32. For 2019 that will be the 2nd. of August, until the 9th. of August.
Get more general information under «Plurauka«, and keep an eye on postings at the Facebook event :).
- lots of cavediving!
- dry caving (bring your kids!)
- social dinner made together
- a small rescue exercise (most likely Saturday the 4th of August)
- lectures around the bonfire
- introduction to SRT (singel rope techniques)
When, where and how? It’s “Plura Time” (i.e. a little bit impulsive and laid back). Keep attention to the “word-of-mouth” and ask us when you arrive (we plan to put th information at the boards at the camp site).
Prices – Camping:
- Visit Plura will do the registration of divers, and take payment for the camp.
- The price per night is 130 NOK, this includes a place for tent/car/wagon/etc, wood for campfire, and two days of free Sauna (The sauna can be rented all other nights privately)
- NGDF will charge a “security-fee” for divers, for arranging the camp, the events, managing dive-leaders, safety by the cave etc. This will be 300NOK for non-members, and free for NGDF-members. (Yes, the membership is 300 NOK, so we would like everyone to become a member :))
Prices – Gas fills
Visit Plura – the local divecenter, is responsible for gas-filling. That means there will be staff doing the filling, so more time around the campfire!
- NGDF will sell merchandises (t-shirts, hats, caps, jackets etc)