The Pluraweek is from friday, week 31 to friday, week 32. For 2019 that will be the 2nd. of August, until the 9th. of August.
- lots of cavediving!
- dry caving (bring your kids!)
- social dinner made together
- a small rescue exercise (most likely Saturday the 4th of August)
- lectures around the bonfire
- introduction to SRT (singel rope techniques)
When, where and how? It’s “Plura Time” (i.e. a little bit impulsive and laid back). Keep attention to the “word-of-mouth” and ask us when you arrive (we plan to put th information at the boards at the camp site).
Prices – Camping:
- Visit Plura will do the registration of divers, and take payment for the camp.
- The price per night is 130 NOK, this includes a place for tent/car/wagon/etc, wood for campfire, and two days of free Sauna (The sauna can be rented all other nights privately)
- NGDF will charge a “security-fee” for divers, for arranging the camp, the events, managing dive-leaders, safety by the cave etc. This will be 300NOK for non-members, and free for NGDF-members. (Yes, the membership is 300 NOK, so we would like everyone to become a member :))
Prices – Gas fills
Visit Plura – the local divecenter, is responsible for gas-filling. That means there will be staff doing the filling, so more time around the campfire!
- NGDF will sell merchandises (t-shirts, hats, caps, jackets etc)