The plura week is from friday, week 31 to friday, week 32. For 2017 that will be the 4th. of August, until the 11th. of August.
There will be:
- lots of cavediving!
- dry caving
- social dinner made together
When, where and how? It’s “Plura Time” (i.e. a little bit impulsive and laid back). Keep attention to the “word-of-mouth” and ask us when you arrive (we might put some information at the boards, but no promises)!
Prices – Camping:
- One-time camping fee
- Non NGDF members: NOK 300
- NGDF members: Free (membership fee is NOK 300 and you can register and pay for this before or during the Plura Week)
- Camping per night per adult is NOK 120 (Children: Free)
Prices – Gas fills
New this year, is that Visit Plura – the local divecenter, is responsible for gas-filling. that means there will be staff doing the filling, so more time around the campfire!
- Single tank and stage: NOK 60
- Twin set: NOK 120 (top up, i.e. less than 40 bar: NOK 60)
- Suit gas & Air diluent: 50kr
- Nitrox 32:
- Single and stage: 120kr
- Double 12l or similar: 180kr
- Double 15l and larger: 220 kr
- O2 is 10 øre (NOK 0,10) per liter (Pure oxygen is only filled to pure oxygen tanks, no partial pressure fills, nitrox only filled with continous system to 32%)
Read more about the Plura Week here!